Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8 Delicious Mini Muffin Recipes for Little Ones

Carrot mini muffins 1024x682 8 Delicious Mini Muffin Recipes for Little Ones

The other day I was sitting with my friends toddlers and was reminded how how small treats are so much better for small hands. One mini muffin is plenty for a member of the under-two set! It got me thinking that I had better build up my repertoire of mini muffins for little ones since Ill be back in that phase soon enough. In about a year Ill be back to making tiny french toast sticks and bite sized mini muffins while doling out the regular sized for my daughter. Of course, the trick to these muffins is to keep them simple with a capital s. Lets face it, a lot of food ends up on the floor so it may as well have been something you spent 15 minutes making not 2 hours! Here are some of my favorite simple mini-muffins for mini hands!

Some more interesting posts:

7 Snack Breads for the Lunchbox

Captain Crunch Cookies

Apple Pies Baked in Apples

Read more from Kelsey on Kelseys blog!

Follow Kelsey on Facebook and Twitter for updates

Photo: Julie VR

 8 Delicious Mini Muffin Recipes for Little Ones
eat me, delicious: Snickerdoodle Muffins Last Friday I finished my exams and was planning on coming home and having a baking extravaganza, but then I tripped on my cat and fell down the stairs. Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Muffins Recipe Elana's Pantry These gluten free muffins are not only light and fluffy, they are also high in protein and fiber and lower in sugars than the average muffin. Orange Mini-Muffins with Brown Sugar Glaze The Pioneer Woman ... Dang, these are good. My mom originally got the recipe for these strangely delightful orange muffins from an old Helen Co... Carrot Muffins - Gluten Free Mini Muffin Recipe Elana's Pantry These nutritious, gluten-free muffins are a healthy treat great for breakfast, snack or dessert. Mini Maple Pancake Muffins bakerella.com with chocolate chips I might add. Ever get a taste for pancakes, but dont feel like flipping? I do. Especially since I always seem to be the one still flipping ... Moist Delicious Homemade Blueberry Muffin Recipe ... Awhile back, I posted a request for a really great super-moist blueberry muffin recipe to my friends, and I found one, so I thought Id share with yall! The Muffin Tin Cookbook: 200 Fast,Delicious Mini-Pies,Pasta Cups ... "This is a must book that you will want to add to your recipe book collection." -- Today's Woman "With 200 recipes designed to cook in muffin tins, this cookbook ... Mini Muffins are so cute - Chocolate Covered Katie The Healthy ... Surprising fact about me: I love chocolate. Oh wait, thats not surprising at all, is it? Heres something that is surprising: Every once in a while, I crave ... Strawberry Mini Muffins recipe from FatFree Vegan Kitchen If youre looking for healthy alternatives to the jelly beans and vegan chocolate the Easter Bunny usually leaves, these tiny muffins are a very low-sugar option. Zucchini Muffins Recipe Simply Recipes The best zucchini bread muffins ever. Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment