Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Caramel Apple Bars, and Popcorn & Cider! Oh my!

CaramelApple.jpg Caramel Apple Bars, and Popcorn & Cider! Oh my!

I love the flavors of caramel apple. The creamy, buttery goodness of salted caramel served with the cool, crisp sweetness of a ripe apple. Delicious. The only problem? Making actual caramel apples may be the biggest pain ever. All that melting and dipping and hoping for the caramel to not slip off the rounded curves of your fleshy fruit. To combat my natural disdain for actual caramel apples, but still get some serious cravings kicked, these 8 beautiful takes on Caramel Applesfrom bars to cideroffer up the perfect way to enjoy this classic combination!

Read more from Brooke on her blog, Cheeky Kitchen.

Follow Brooke on Facebook and Twitter for updates!

Dont miss the latest from Family Kitchen Like Us on Facebook!

More on Family Kitchen:

  • 10 Crazy Food Experiments Ive Actually Tried
  • 8 Home Remedies That Actually Work
  • 10 Perfect Pasta Salads
  • 7 Foods You Have to Eat Before Summer Ends
 Caramel Apple Bars, and Popcorn & Cider! Oh my!
Caramel Crunch Bars - Mel's Kitchen Cafe Crunchy, caramely, chocolatey there is a lot to love in these tasty little treats. Originally a Paula Deen recipe titled Homemade KitKat Bars, I decided to ... Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars and a Hop Inside ... Do you ever have one of those days? Just kind of an off kind of a day where you have no idea what you did all day. That was my yesterday. I honestly only did about 2 ... Caramel Apples Our Best Bites Yeah, yeah, I get it. Caramel apples arent exactly earth-shattering or anything. But there are caramel apples and then there are caramel apples. Oh Cracker Jacks! Recipe for Caramel Popcorn A fun recipe for caramel popcorn aka crackerjacks. Make your own at home. Included are step by step photos to help and guide you! Caramel corn. Caramel Apple Cider Cookies livelovepasta Kara made these Caramel Apple Cider Cookies a couple weeks ago. She brought one over for me to try and suggested I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds before Caramel Apple Granola Bars Inside BruCrew Life A couple months ago, I made these oatmeal bars. My kids loved them so much that I knew we were going to make them a lot! So, for APPLICIOUS WEEK I decided to change ... Caramel Apple Cider Our Best Bites One of the things I love most about fall and winter are the all of the warm, yummy drinks. Im kind of obsessed with them ,actually. Im sure a lot of you are ... Easy Caramel Apple Recipe Chew On That I've always wanted to make my own caramel apples. They're fun, they're tasty, and they're one of the best parts of fall. Well, this new addition to Caramel Apple Cider Cookies chef in training In the colder winter days, I love to sit down to a warm glass of Apple Cider. What better way to enjoy the flavor of delicious Apple Cider than in a warm cookie! Dog Hill Kitchen: Vegan Caramel Apples Today was our day for apple picking at Blake's Orchard. With Alex's dairy allergies it requires planning ahead to have the complete experience of caramel ...

No comments:

Post a Comment