Monday, November 26, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Websites for Foodie Gifts on CyberMonday

PicMonkey Collage9 My Top 10 Favorite Websites for Foodie Gifts on CyberMonday

Unfortunately, I cant quite do your Christmas shopping for you. However, I can point you in the right direction find the best place to shop for the foodie in your life. These are so of my absolute FAVORITE spots and I hope you find them as inspiring as I do. On all of these websites you can find gifts for your friends and family that are reasonably within budget. You can also find a few delicious splurges! If you have more to add to this list by all means include the names below!

Some more interesting posts:

Thanksgiving Craft with Kids: Peanut Butter Chocolate Acorns

Thanksgiving Craft with Kids: Pumpkin Kiss Turkeys

Read more from Kelsey on Kelseys blog!

Follow Kelsey on Facebook and Twitter for updates

Screenshots: Food52 Shop, Jenis Splendid Ice Creams, Tortoise General Store

 My Top 10 Favorite Websites for Foodie Gifts on CyberMonday

No comments:

Post a Comment