Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The 7 Best Cookbooks for the Christmas Season

PicMonkey Collage 1024x1024 The 7 Best Cookbooks for the Christmas Season

Every season I pull a new selection of cookbooks off my shelf and use them as my primary cooking resources for that time of year. It is not that I am trying to give them each equal attention, it is just that some cookbooks I find more useful for certain seasons than others. Ive already told you about my favorite cookbooks for summer and fall, now here are my favorite cookbooks for Christmas. These all have some great recipes and tips for the holiday season that I find truly indispensable. If you dont own any of these I highly recommend you flip through them the next time you are in the book store to take a look. You might just find the advice and recipes youve been looking for!

Some more interesting posts:

Thanksgiving Craft with Kids: Peanut Butter Chocolate Acorns

Thanksgiving Craft with Kids: Pumpkin Kiss Turkeys

Read more from Kelsey on Kelseys blog!

Follow Kelsey on Facebook and Twitter for updates

Screenshots: Food52 Shop, Jenis Splendid Ice Creams, Tortoise General Store

 The 7 Best Cookbooks for the Christmas Season

No comments:

Post a Comment