There is a crisp fall chill in the air and all you want is a warm mug of something delicious to wrap your cold hands around. Well if you are looking to try a few dairy-free sips this season, look no further. Here are 5 deliciously dairy-free mug recipes to crave including a hot chocolate, some cozy chai tea, an energizing espresso beverage and more!..
5 Dairy-Free Mug Recipes to Crave
1. Vanilla Coconut Cream Latte. Espresso meets tropical coconut and sweet vanilla flavors in this must-try, cold-weather sip. Rich and creamy, yet light and blissful. Have a mini winter vacation with each sip of this exotic-island-infused, dairy-free mug.
2. Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte. Looking to ditch the espresso? Try this chai tea-meets-pumpkin spice beverage. Stimulating spicy chai tea is an healthy way to energize your day since tea is rich in antioxidants. Warm yourself up with each sip of this spiced tea mug.
3. Cardamom Spiced Latte. There is something very holiday-ish about cardamom. And this warmly spicy mug brings together a few classic holiday accents with the elegant flavor of cardamom. If you are looking for an elegant mug to serve at a holiday brunch, give this recipe a whirl. Get all fancy with each sip of this mug.
4. Dark Chocolate Maple Cocoa. This simple cocoa has a few unique twists to make it stand out among the many holiday cocoa recipes out there. First off, it is made using deep, dark, rich dairy-free cocoa powder. Then it is sweetened with rich maple syrup for a unique flavor to crave. This cocoa is healthier than most since it skips refined sugar and milky, watered down chocolate varieties. Bring on the dark chocolate antioxidants! Grab this cozy cocoa mug and smile as you sip your way to bliss.
5. Mint Creme Soy Cocoa. Using fresh mint or peppermint extract, and creamy dairy-free soy milk, you can easily blend up a steamy, refreshing mint and chocolate beverage that will sooth your soul and slow you down. Get the recipe on Healthy. Happy. Life.
photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
Follow Kathy on Facebook and Twitter for updates!
More on Family Kitchen:
* Pecan Pumpkin Pie Cookies
* 5 Ways to Make Tofu Fancy for the Holidays
* 7 Recipes for Simple Sassy Tofu
1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes (1,000 Recipes): Carol Fenster ... If you or someone you love has wheat allergies, gluten intolerance, or celiac disease, then you know how hard it is to prepare tasty, worry-free meals. From breads ... Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins Recipes - Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople Top oatmeal applesauce muffins recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Naturally Sweet Recipes: Pumpkin Spice Muffins Spiced muffins are simply the best. When the weather is cool and wet, nothing makes me happier than to bake with sweet spices. I'm the baker that pauses ... Butternut Squash Soup Recipe Elana's Pantry Simple and easy, gluten free, dairy free butternut squash soup --perfect recipe for a cold winter day. How to make Kale Chips in the oven- DIY Baked Kale Chips Recipe ... Kale Chips are the latest healthy crave. Though Kale Chips come at a hefty price in the store, people like them because of their health benefits over ... Creamy Cauliflower Soup (Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free) mideats.com Inspired by Paul Bertolli's super simple cauliflower soup recipe, I made a version of it with chicken broth, and it rocked my world! It's a perfect easy recipe for a ... Plateful: Nutella Lava Mug Cake You cant beat this recipe, really. Its decadent, something like a molten lava cakeby far one of the best Ive tasted, 2 minute or 12. Food & Drink - How To Information eHow.com Food & Drink: Don't let that next party be a flop. Be the envy of your friends thanks to eHow's entertaining secrets sure to make that next affair a success. Food is ... Healthy Recipes and Meal Ideas Trying to find healthy and delicious recipes? Food Network makes that easy with their collection of low fat, low calorie and low carb recipes. Recipe for Healthy Gluten-Free Diet: Dairy-Free and Vegan ... A kid-friendly recipe for easy dairy-free and vegan chocolate hazelnut fudge. This gluten-free recipe is ready in minutes!