Friday, November 2, 2012

12 Ways To Eat Pumpkin For Breakfast

pumpkin 12 Ways To Eat Pumpkin For Breakfast

Now that Halloween is over its time to put those pumpkins to use in the kitchen, instead of decorating the yard. Pumpkin is one of my all time favorite foods and thats because you can eat it just about any way you want and any time of day. This is great news for me as Im not a huge lover of traditional breakfast food so during the fall I make all kinds of savory and sweet breakfasts using pumpkin. Keep reading for some of my favorite recipes

More on Family Kitchen:

11 crazy caramel apples

8 desserts in less than 5 minutes

Read more from Macki onthe Family KitchenandBeing Pregnant!

Follow Macki onTwitterfor updates!

 12 Ways To Eat Pumpkin For Breakfast
Healthy & Sustainable: 12 Ways to Eat Sardines The Kitchn Sardines are the superheroes of the seafood world. Inexpensive, sustainable and full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids, they are one of the few fish we can and should be ... Add Fruits and Vegetables to Breakfast < 12 Ways to Eat More ... Eat More Vegetables and Fruit . Dive into the first Healthy Habits challenge: add at least 3 servings of vegetables and fruit to your daily diet. 23 Ways to Use Up Leftover Pumpkin Pure Simple Bites A round up of recipes and collection of great ways to use up that little bit of leftover pumpkin puree. 5 Tasty Ways to eat Avocado for Breakfast Once Upon a Cutting Board I absolutely love avocados. A ripe, buttery avocado spread over a piece of toast and sprinkled with a bit of salt and pepper is one of my absolute favourite things to ... 10 Ways To Eat an Avocado for Breakfast The Kitchn I'll eat an avocado at any time of the day, but for breakfast they seem especially hearty and satisfying. Here are 10 ways you can get a little green in your morning ... Toasted Pumpkin Seeds: Three Ways Recipe - 101 Cookbooks Don't let all those pumpkin seeds go to waste, toasting pumpkin seeds is easy! This year I tried some different flavor combinations: Sweet & Spicy Toasted Pumpkin ... 6 Ways To Eat Greek Yogurt for Breakfast! Running With Mascara Almost every morning, I eat a small container of Fage 0% Greek yogurt. But I never, ever eat it plain. I know I probably should; it would save me a ton of 8 Ways to Use Canned or Fresh Pumpkin This Year The Motherload If you have read the site for any length of time, you will know that this family is nuts about pumpkin. Today I wanted to showcase eight different ways you can use ... What To Do With Leftover Pie: Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Casserole ... If youre like my family, you probably have some leftover pie after a big holiday meal. Or maybe you dont because Uncle Joe got up at 2am, cleared the place out ... Organic and Thrifty: 5 Ways my kids love to eat Butternut Squash Butternut squash has become a staple in our home, thanks to being on the GAPS/Standard Carbohydrate Diet. Low in carbohydrates and high in nutrition, this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment