Monday, August 13, 2012

7 Wacky, Wild, and Over-the-top Ice Cream Flavors for August

Strawberry Mint Ice Cream 7 Wacky, Wild, and Over the top Ice Cream Flavors for August

Remember good old strawberry ice cream?

With the last few weeks of summer upon us I have been craving ice cream like crazy. It is like my body wants me to fit in as much extra ice cream as I can before the official season is over. Ive found some crazy listings for ice cream flavors on the web that I thought were worth sharing with you. While many of them do not appeal to me, they might to others. I wish the ice creams had come with pictures but most of them did not! (Maybe for a good reason?) Check them out after the jump!

1. Candied Bacon Ice Cream: I will be the first to admit that I really like candied bacon. Adding it to ice cream, however, seems like a whole different story. Check out this interesting recipe from David Lebovitz; you might just want to give it a go!

2. Sushi Ice Cream: These little ice cream cakes kind of freak me out. Would you enjoy eating one? To be fair, it doesnt taste like real sushi.

3. Cigar & Smoked-Caramel Ice Cream: I know! I did a double take when I read about that flavor too. I dont like the taste of cigars so this is not for me, but maybe someone would enjoy it? Would you?

4. Parmesan Ice Cream: This is savory ice cream by Ferran Adria seems quite interesting, though not what I would chose for dessert. It might be interesting served with a main meal though!

5. Spaghetti & Cheese Ice Cream: I imagine I would prefer the regular spaghetti dinner much more than this ice cream version. However, I applaud the recipe developer for thinking outside the box!

6. Sardine Ice Cream: According to this article, Heston Blumenthal of the Fat Duck Restaurant in England has developed a sardine ice cream flavor. I would imagine this would take a lot of guts to try; it is probably meant to be paired with one of his amazing menus.

7. Cold Sweat Ice Cream: This sounds totally and completely bizarre. I seriously dont know why anyone would name a recipe after perspiration!

 7 Wacky, Wild, and Over the top Ice Cream Flavors for August
Amazon.com: The New Scoop: Recipes for Dairy-Free, Vegan Ice Cream ... ... Vegan Ice Cream in Unusual Flavors ... August 2? ... ice cream I've made so far is beet ice cream. It sounded so weird that I just had to try it! Certainly, this flavor ... The world's wackiest ice creams Eatocracy - CNN.com Blogs You not seen weird and wild ice cream unless you've been to ... How about all of the ice cream flavors they have on ... They are over the top, and they are mainly to ... UBE ICE CREAM! Ice Cream Journal August 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm ... Some maybe think that this ice cream flavor is weird..but do you know that we have Quezo ... BIZARRE JULY HOLIDAYS Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and Build A Scarecrow Day. July 2 is . . . . . Visitation Of ... See Bizarre June Holidays TO THE PREVIOUS MONTH; See Bizarre August HolidaysTO THE ... On Second Scoop: Ice Cream Reviews Saturday, August 11, 2012 ... vanilla bean base ice cream ... do some reviews of flavors with low/no sugar added. Lucky for you guys, back when I made my order from Ice Cream ... 8 Top Weird and Strange Ice Cream Flavors Shibley Smiles Why not try one of these 8 weird, strange, and fun ice cream flavors. ... Yeah my idea of a wild ice cream is butter ... August 20, 2011 at 4:39 pm Weird Ice Cream, Chicken And Waffles, And A Huge Buffet Food ... ... new, weird or over the top, you can find it on the Vegas food scene. Check out some of the places we went over the weekend Ice Cream ... ice cream flavors and ... August 6 ... User:True Pagan Warrior/List of discontinued Ben & Jerry's flavors ... This page is for Ben & Jerry's retired ice cream flavors ... Berry Wild Whirl Ice Cream Bars: A Blend of Blackberry Raspberry ... in Raise a Flavor contest; re-released on August ... Global Cola: 10 Pepsi-Cola Flavors You Cant Get Here WebUrbanist Pepsi Ice Cream Russia (image via: Travel Webshots) ... Baobab, also known as the Bottle Tree, is a weird ... Bag This: 25 Wild Potato Chip Flavors. When I'm looking for a snack ... List of Jones Soda flavors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Wild Herb Stuffing; Pumpkin Pie; 2005 (Regional Pack) Turkey & Gravy ... Sports Cream; 2007 Holiday 12 oz. bottle flavors Gingerbread Man; Christmas Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment