Wednesday, September 12, 2012

8 Homemade Pies You Need In Your Belly Now

15 8 Homemade Pies You Need In Your Belly Now

I dont like pies. Theyve never been the dessert that holds much sway over my heart. But for some reason this year, Ive been way cray craving pies like none else. Perhaps it all started with the blueberry pie my friend Jen whipped together a few weeks back, all bright purple and packed full of fresh blueberries, with the most tender, flaky, golden brown crust that tasted of butter and cardamom. Yep. Thats probably where it all started. And now, I cant stop thinking about pie. Buying it at the store is never quite right. Youve gotta enjoy it hot out of the oven, with a fresh pressed crust and lots of just-baked berries. Or peaches. Or caramel-kissed apples. No matter what you love in the middle of your pies, here are 8 recipes youre going to want in your belly right now.

Read more from Brooke on her blog, Cheeky Kitchen.

Follow Brooke on Facebook and Twitter for updates!

Dont miss the latest from Family Kitchen Like Us on Facebook!

More on Family Kitchen:

  • Clear Up Acne, Remove Warts, and 13 Other Surprising Uses for Coconut Oil
  • Vegan Chinese Food: 10 Better-Than-Takeout Recipes You Can Make at Home
  • 10 Perfect Pasta Salads
  • 7 Foods You Have to Eat Before Summer Ends
 8 Homemade Pies You Need In Your Belly Now
Pies, Pies, Pies! The Pioneer Woman Cooks Ree Drummond I have more pies of my own yet to share (I've only posted three of the five) but in the meantime, I've found some incredible ... Pumpkin Creme Pies Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe Community! Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon. by Carrie Burrill. Great tailgate snack! Jalapeno peppers stuffed with creamy mac n cheese then ... Homemade Bread: Cheap, Delicious, Healthy, and Easier Than You ... Welcome to The Simple Dollar! If this is your first time visiting the site, read my story and my key simple ideas for improving your finances and your life. Amazon.com: Pie: 300 Tried-and-True Recipes for Delicious Homemade ... The most comprehensive and straightforward book ever written on the topic, Pie is a complete guide to how easy it can be to make perfectly praiseworthy pies. Ginger Lemon Girl: Gluten Free Almond Flour Pizza Crust Recipe The kid may not like peanut butter, chocolate, chocolate chips, lettuce, or most vegetables... but he loves pizza. I'm not sure if there are too many kids ... Natchitoches Meat Pies Our Best Bites So during my experience as a Utah girl transplanted to Louisiana, my feelings about this place have ranged from complete and utter despair (think Augusthumidity ... Homemade Pork Tocino Cooked From the Heart Cooking up food for the stomach, the soul and the mind. Oh My! Pocket Pies - The Heights - Houston, TX (281) 902-9820 "If you'd have thought I was a lover of pocket pies, then you know me pretty well my friend. I love pies and empanadas and this place is full of ... girl who bakes: homemade oatmeal creme pie! disclaimer: these are not healthy. that being said, they are so addictive that i gave myself a stomach ache before the gooey filling had even been made. Mini Apple Pies Novel Eats Have only one or two apples on hand? Make these cute mini apple pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment