This no-bake Coconut Pumpkin Pie puts a healthy, vegan spin on your favorite dessert. Pumpkin, walnuts, pumpkin pie spices, vanilla and coconut combine together quite nicely in this delicious dessert treat. The flaky coconut shreds merge perfectly with the super creamy pumpkin layer, speckled with crunchy walnuts. Craving coconut and pumpkin and dont want to turn on your oven? Give this recipe a try! More photos ahead too..
Coconut Pumpkin Pie
vegan, makes one pie
crushed graham cracker crust
3/4 cup shredded raw coconut, unsweetened
3 Tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
1-2 Tbsp agave syrup
pinch of salt
15 ounces pumpkin puree, unsweetened (canned or fresh)
1/3 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup raw walnuts
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil (melted)
fold in: 1/4 cup raw walnuts
1. Combine the coconut flakes with the melted coconut oil and agave and salt. Toss until the coconut is coated. Spread about half of the coconut across your graham cracker crust.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin layer ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the coconut and sprinkle the fold-in walnuts over top. You can gently swirl the mixture to fold in the nuts.
4. Add the remaining coconut over the pumpkin and gently swirl the flavors together.
5. Place the pie in the fridge and allow to cool for a few hours so that it firms up enough to slice.
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
Follow Kathy on Facebook and Twitter for updates!
Dont miss the latest from Family Kitchen Like Us on Facebook!
More on Family Kitchen:
* Dark Chocolate Maple Cocoa
* 11 Flavors that Pair with Pumpkin
* 16 Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes + Giveaway
* 25 Genius Recipes that Infuse Fall into Breakfast
* 10 Spooky Vegan Recipes for October
* Speculoos Pecan Maple Cheesecake (vegan)
* Healthy Fall Pumpkin get the facts!
Favorite No Bake Apple Pie - Coconut Recipes - Free Recipes Using ... The Free Coconut Recipes Blog of Tropical Traditions, including gluten free recipes using coconut flour. : Favorite No Bake Apple Pie Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Chiffon Pie - Very Best Baking A light and fluffy no-bake version of the traditional pumpkin pie. The Spunky Coconut: Pumpkin Pie (Egg-free, Gluten-free, No-bake ... Last night I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the egg-free no-bake pumpkin pie I had mentioned I was making on the ... No bake Pumpkin Tarts Healthful Pursuit I wanted to do something different for Thanksgiving dessert this year. My Grandmas Thanksgiving dessert specialty are butter tarts, my Moms is definitely ... Recipe for Pumpkin Pie - Southern Food and Recipes - Southern ... A pumpkin pie recipe made with pumpkin puree (canned or homemade) and ginger, cinnamon and milk and vanilla. This is a classic pumpkin pie, great for the holidays. Coconut Pie Recipes - Southern Food and Recipes - Southern-Style ... A variety of coconut pie recipes, including coconut pecan and coconut sweet potato pie. Bakergirl: No-Bake Coconut Graham Cracker Cookie Bars. I know these last few weeks of summer are for lighting sparklers and baking banana bread. I know this. There are even three bananas ripening on my counter ... Vegan No Bake Pumpkin Pie (Gluten & Soy Free) - Averie Cooks So Monday morning is here (or almost here in case any of you night owls are still on your computers Sunday evening). How was Halloween weekend? Id love to see ... No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Snack time! Little balls of cookie dough. That taste like oatmeal and pumpkin. What could be better? Well, if they had chocolate it would be better. But no one says ... Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake Skinnytaste This light and fluffy slice of cheesecake has a hint of fall inspired by my Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese recipe. Quick and simple to make in under 10 minutes.