Monday, October 29, 2012

Easy Halloween Dinner: Crock Pot Fajitas

crock pot fajitas Easy Halloween Dinner: Crock Pot Fajitas

Halloween is in two days! My kids are already as hyper as can be and my schedule is acting like my kids. Before we head out on the candy binge that is trick-or-treating, my goal is to serve up as much good for you food as possible. Heres the problem, both kids have parties and once school is out I will be dealing with wild hyenas leaving me no patience or ability to cook dinner. Thats where the crock pot takes over and not just with another soup or stew, but with kidtastic fajitas! When I told my oldest what I was making her eyes lit up and she announced this would be the best halloween ever! Ill take that. Keep reading for how to make you day easier and tastier

Heres how Im making this recipe. After I drop the kids off at school and return home to my duties, Ill prep the chicken, plop it in and set it on low so it can cook all day without having to worry. Then I head off to each kids party, try to take a breath, then head home for an early supper and night of halloween fun (or mayhem!). For the full recipe and tips for making it extra flavorful, head over to Cooking With My Kid.

 Easy Halloween Dinner: Crock Pot Fajitas
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe - Food.com - 308987 Easy, yummy, healthy -- my kind of dish! I made it even easier by prepping everything the night before and tossing it in a freezer bag. Threw it in the crockpot this ... Chicken Fajitas - Crock Pot Recipe - Food.com - 258085 I made the crock pot Fajitas and they turned out amazing. I also added some kielbasa which added a nice flavor. I read some of the previous reviews before I made it ... Easy Dinner Recipes - MomsWhoThink Easy Dinner Recipes We've put together eight weeks worth of easy dinner recipes, complete with the recipes for each dinner main dish and side dish ideas. Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes All busy cooks know you can never have too many quick and easy recipes. Yet we want those recipes to be tasty and healthy for our families. These recipes are family ... Beef Fajitas Crock Pot Recipe Super Easy! Quick and Easy Crock Pot Fajitas Want your own handmade custom hardwood cutting board, click here. I really enjoy fajitas but I do not like chewy meat, so I do ... Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker - MomsWhoThink Crock Pot Recipes. Crock pot recipes are perfect for busy cooks. Cooking dinner after a long day is something a lot of people don't look forward to, so they end up ... Feeding Frenzy...: Easy Charro Beans (crock pot) I've finally found a Tex-Mex bean recipe our whole family enjoys. Yes, our kids will dive into a bit of the refried sort once in a while, but Joe...errr--NOPE! Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas-Easy! Recipe - Mexican.Food.com - 70196 This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. Crock Pot Pork Steaks Recipes Yummly Find Quick & Easy crock pot pork steaks Recipes! Choose from over 31 crock pot pork steaks recipes from sites like Epicurious and Allrecipes. Easy crock pot chicken fajita recipe - Buffalo Cooking Examiner.com Looking for an easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner? Try this chicken fajitas recipe. Put everything in the crock pot before you leave for work or errands ...

No comments:

Post a Comment