Tuesday, October 23, 2012

8 Pumpkin Muffins for a Good Fall Morning

pumpkin muffin Collage 8 Pumpkin Muffins for a Good Fall Morning

Although pumpkin pie has never been high on my list, I love pumpkin puree as an addition to muffins and quickbreads. It adds moisture and flavor along with a nutrient boost high in fiber and beta-carotene and low in calories, pumpkin is a great ingredient when you want to cut back on the fat and calories in your morning muffin. Here are 8 deliciously different ways to bake with pumpkin there is no better potpourri!

For more delicious ideas, check out Julies blog, Dinner with Julie! Join Julie on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for updates!

 8 Pumpkin Muffins for a Good Fall Morning
Falls Best Pumpkin Muffins the PRIME pursuit I am in a baking moodhere is the most fabulous paleo pumpkin muffin recipe you will ever try I make them every year. I cant figure out where I got this ... It's a Good Morning Muffins Recipe : Emeril Lagasse : Recipes ... 1 hr 0 min; 2 teaspoons unsalted butter; 2 cups all-purpose flour; 1 cup sugar; 2 teaspoons baking soda; 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 1 cup grated ... The Cilantropist: The Best Mini Pumpkin Muffins for Fall Being from the Midwest, I think I have a soft spot for Fall in my heart. Healthy Pumpkin Muffins and Bread Recipe Kitchen Stewardship A ... Pumpkin has got to be one of my favorite fall flavors, especially in a healthy whole wheat bread or muffin. Add a generous dose of cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and I ... Pumpkin Streusel Muffins Crazy for Crust A fluffy, light bran muffin filled with pumpkin and Fall flavors. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins OAMC from Once A Month Mom I absolutely adore Fall for many reasons. One of those is pumpkin season. Pumpkin donuts, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cream cakes & Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. Pumpkin Pie Muffins - Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin Recipe Elana's ... These Pumpkin Pie Muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn. Carrot Pumpkin Muffins Recipes - Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople Top carrot pumpkin muffins recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Mini Pumpkin Pies in a Muffin Tin Make and Takes I love to bake in muffin tins. They are cute, bite-sized, and cook up so much faster. Ive shared Muffin Tin Meatloaves and Pop Up Pancakes in Muffin Tins. Today, I ... Moist Pumpkin Spice Muffins (With Cream Cheese Frosting) The ... I don't know about you, but after both the pork chop recipe and the roasted new potato/garlic recipe, I need something sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment