Monday, October 8, 2012

The Ultimate Comfort Starbucks Copycat Drink: Vanilla Steamer with Cinnamon

Vanilla Steamer The Ultimate Comfort Starbucks Copycat Drink: Vanilla Steamer with Cinnamon

I have always been a milk drinker. When I was little I would drink it with every meal and these days I still love to have it with breakfast or lunch. I find it so comforting and soothing and have especially enjoyed drinking it while I am pregnant. One of the things I order at Starbucks from time to time is a simple vanilla steamer with cinnamon. Most of the time I omit the whipped cream, but sometimes I indulge. I also make it at home on occasion when I have the blender at the ready. I would really love a milk frother for Christmas, but until then the blender it is. Here is how I make my favorite vanilla steamer at home!

Vanilla Steamer with Cinnamon

1 1/2 cups 1% or skim milk (2% is fine too)

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Whipped cream, optional

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1. Warm the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat and pour in the vanilla extract. Allow the milk to warm through but do not allow it to simmer or boil. It is hot when steam rises from the center of the pan.

2. Pour the warmed milk into a blender and whiz on high for about a minute or until the milk is good and frothy.

3. Pour the milk into a heatproof cup and top with whipped cream (if desired), and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Some more interesting posts:

Halloween Fun: Candy Corn Tie-Dye Cake in a Jar

8 Fall Donut Recipes to Make at Home

7 Grown-Up Versions of Childhood Favorites

Read more from Kelsey on Kelseys blog!

Follow Kelsey on Facebook and Twitter for updates

 The Ultimate Comfort Starbucks Copycat Drink: Vanilla Steamer with Cinnamon
Bunny's Warm Oven: Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Brownies - Hershey ... I missed you... I needed to take care of some things in my life that would enable me to move forward, with that done...a new life begins. Today my little ... Recipe Index Picky Palate Easy Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts; Almond Artichoke Summer Couscous; Baby Carrot Love Baked Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls; BBQ Chicken Polenta Pizza Cakes Recipes - How To Information eHow.com There's certainly no shortage of ways to cook this ultimate breakfast staple and they're all listed here. Boil 'em, scramble 'em, you name it. All Restaurant Recipes All Restaurant Recipes categorized by Name. ... Restaurant Recipe Home; All Restaurant Recipes. ji. jimmy buffett's margaritaville restaurant perfect margarita ... Get the Recipe! McDonalds Copycat Special Sauce Chew On That We know that the readers go gaga for copycat recipes, and this is one of our absolute favorites. Don't act like you haven't pulled up to the Mickey D's Too Much Food Bake. Cook. Eat. Weekends were made for savoring a quiet breakfast; I cant imagine a better way to spend a Sunday morning than with a cup of coffee and a freshly-baked scone. Calorielookup: List of All Recipes and Foods in CalorieLookup The list of all recipes and Foods in CalorieLookup. Welcome to CalorieLookup, the web based calorie diary designed to help you maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. Pumpkin Chai Tea by DAVIDsTEA Steepster Hide Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community. Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. Food & Drink - How To Information eHow.com Food & Drink: Don't let that next party be a flop. Be the envy of your friends thanks to eHow's entertaining secrets sure to make that next affair a success. Food is ... Cute Recipe Cards Chew On That Back before we had computers and stored everything electronically, recipes were shared the old fashioned way-by hand. I think it's time recipe cards

No comments:

Post a Comment