Friday, October 5, 2012

7 Delicious Ways to Use a Can of Pumpkin

Pumpkin Collage 7 Delicious Ways to Use a Can of Pumpkin

When fall comes around I start stocking up on canned pumpkin like crazy. I love adding it to all of my favorite sweet treats. To me pumpkin is really, truly the epitome of fall flavor. Since canned pumpkin is the most common kind of pumpkin I have on hand I always look for recipes that call for it. Rarely am I ever able to make enough pumpkin puree to last me a whole year from the pumpkins we actually carve. Here are seven delicious ways I use canned pumpkin in my everyday kitchen!

Some more interesting posts:

Halloween Fun: Candy Corn Tie-Dye Cake in a Jar

8 Fall Donut Recipes to Make at Home

7 Grown-Up Versions of Childhood Favorites

Read more from Kelsey on Kelseys blog!

Follow Kelsey on Facebook and Twitter for updates

 7 Delicious Ways to Use a Can of Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment